First MacBook Air 2013 benchmarks
Apple refreshed its MacBook Air line yesterday at WWDC, and Engadget got some hands-on time with the sleek and slim notebook. Besides taking some photos of Apple's ultraportable, they also put the hardware through its paces.
Early results from the benchmark testing suggest the new MacBook Air has a nice bump in performance over other Mac notebooks, especially in the Blackmagic Disk Speed Test. Engadget recorded read speeds of 725.4 MB/s and write speeds of 433.4 MB/s, which is almost twice the speed of the current 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display. That is surprisingly good for such a tiny machine.
Head over to Engadget's website to check out photos and additional comments on Apple's new MacBook Air.
Apple refreshed its MacBook Air line yesterday at WWDC, and Engadget got some hands-on time with the sleek and slim notebook. Besides...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype