RunKeeper gets social
What does this mean to RunKeeper users? Version 3.5 now lets you view your activities, milestones and those of your RunKeeper buddies right in the phone.
The latest update also brings context to your fitness quest -- the app now provides a ranking of a particular activity compared to all others you have logged. That means that you can find out immediately that today's run was the best pace or highest elevation gain you've accomplished, or that your feeling that you were a bit sluggish today was indeed correct.
The update is available in the App Store now. Note that some of the features are available to RunKeeper Elite subscribers only.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter