RunKeeper gets social
What does this mean to RunKeeper users? Version 3.5 now lets you view your activities, milestones and those of your RunKeeper buddies right in the phone.
The latest update also brings context to your fitness quest -- the app now provides a ranking of a particular activity compared to all others you have logged. That means that you can find out immediately that today's run was the best pace or highest elevation gain you've accomplished, or that your feeling that you were a bit sluggish today was indeed correct.
The update is available in the App Store now. Note that some of the features are available to RunKeeper Elite subscribers only.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs