RunKeeper gets social
What does this mean to RunKeeper users? Version 3.5 now lets you view your activities, milestones and those of your RunKeeper buddies right in the phone.
The latest update also brings context to your fitness quest -- the app now provides a ranking of a particular activity compared to all others you have logged. That means that you can find out immediately that today's run was the best pace or highest elevation gain you've accomplished, or that your feeling that you were a bit sluggish today was indeed correct.
The update is available in the App Store now. Note that some of the features are available to RunKeeper Elite subscribers only.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows