RunKeeper gets social
What does this mean to RunKeeper users? Version 3.5 now lets you view your activities, milestones and those of your RunKeeper buddies right in the phone.
The latest update also brings context to your fitness quest -- the app now provides a ranking of a particular activity compared to all others you have logged. That means that you can find out immediately that today's run was the best pace or highest elevation gain you've accomplished, or that your feeling that you were a bit sluggish today was indeed correct.
The update is available in the App Store now. Note that some of the features are available to RunKeeper Elite subscribers only.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update