iOS 7 video zoom feature demo
Have you ever wanted to throw your iPhone or iPad to the ground in frustration while capturing video because the built-in app couldn't zoom in on a detail? One of the features announced for iOS 7 during Monday's keynote was a video zoom control. TUAW received a short video from an unnamed developer that shows the feature in action.
Third-party apps have had video zooming for some time now, but some of them require post-processing of the video and none are built into the lock screen for instant video capture. The video capture function appears to zoom in to about 2x or 3x, and the video is saved immediately to your device photo library for sharing and viewing.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support