New Microsoft ad uses Siri to take more shots against the iPad
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all aboard the iOS bandwagon completely.
In an ad released yesterday, Microsoft takes some more shots at the iPad by poking fun at the iPad's lack of a zoomable home screen, its lack of SD card support, its "high" price point and its lack of multitasking. All the while, it uses Siri's voice to point out all of these egregious shortcomings. Gasp!
In a previously released and similar ad poking fun at the iPad, Microsoft pointed out that the iPad can't run Microsoft PowerPoint. I suppose that's why Office Mobile is optimized for the iPhone -- gotta keep some things consistent.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)