New Microsoft ad uses Siri to take more shots against the iPad
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all aboard the iOS bandwagon completely.
In an ad released yesterday, Microsoft takes some more shots at the iPad by poking fun at the iPad's lack of a zoomable home screen, its lack of SD card support, its "high" price point and its lack of multitasking. All the while, it uses Siri's voice to point out all of these egregious shortcomings. Gasp!
In a previously released and similar ad poking fun at the iPad, Microsoft pointed out that the iPad can't run Microsoft PowerPoint. I suppose that's why Office Mobile is optimized for the iPhone -- gotta keep some things consistent.
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free