New Microsoft ad uses Siri to take more shots against the iPad
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all aboard the iOS bandwagon completely.
In an ad released yesterday, Microsoft takes some more shots at the iPad by poking fun at the iPad's lack of a zoomable home screen, its lack of SD card support, its "high" price point and its lack of multitasking. All the while, it uses Siri's voice to point out all of these egregious shortcomings. Gasp!
In a previously released and similar ad poking fun at the iPad, Microsoft pointed out that the iPad can't run Microsoft PowerPoint. I suppose that's why Office Mobile is optimized for the iPhone -- gotta keep some things consistent.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature