New Microsoft ad uses Siri to take more shots against the iPad
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all aboard the iOS bandwagon completely.
In an ad released yesterday, Microsoft takes some more shots at the iPad by poking fun at the iPad's lack of a zoomable home screen, its lack of SD card support, its "high" price point and its lack of multitasking. All the while, it uses Siri's voice to point out all of these egregious shortcomings. Gasp!
In a previously released and similar ad poking fun at the iPad, Microsoft pointed out that the iPad can't run Microsoft PowerPoint. I suppose that's why Office Mobile is optimized for the iPhone -- gotta keep some things consistent.
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7