New Microsoft ad uses Siri to take more shots against the iPad
Microsoft may have released an iPhone-optimized version of Office Mobile today, but that doesn't mean the folks over at Redmond are all aboard the iOS bandwagon completely.
In an ad released yesterday, Microsoft takes some more shots at the iPad by poking fun at the iPad's lack of a zoomable home screen, its lack of SD card support, its "high" price point and its lack of multitasking. All the while, it uses Siri's voice to point out all of these egregious shortcomings. Gasp!
In a previously released and similar ad poking fun at the iPad, Microsoft pointed out that the iPad can't run Microsoft PowerPoint. I suppose that's why Office Mobile is optimized for the iPhone -- gotta keep some things consistent.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter