iPad mini finally goes on sale in Brazil tomorrow, June 25
According to MacworldBrasil, the iPad mini will finally go on sale in Brazil tomorrow, June 25. That's eight months after the iPad mini debuted. Brazil is an important market to Apple, in addition to Russia, China and India.
Brazilian retailers FNAC and Saraiva each published the June 25 release date on their respective websites. There's no word on pricing for the iPad mini in Brazil yet, where Apple products are often costly due to import taxes. It's notable, however, that Apple has worked with Foxconn to open a factory in Brazil, which is now operational. If it's handling the iPad mini, prices could be lower than anticipated.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration