iPad mini finally goes on sale in Brazil tomorrow, June 25
According to MacworldBrasil, the iPad mini will finally go on sale in Brazil tomorrow, June 25. That's eight months after the iPad mini debuted. Brazil is an important market to Apple, in addition to Russia, China and India.
Brazilian retailers FNAC and Saraiva each published the June 25 release date on their respective websites. There's no word on pricing for the iPad mini in Brazil yet, where Apple products are often costly due to import taxes. It's notable, however, that Apple has worked with Foxconn to open a factory in Brazil, which is now operational. If it's handling the iPad mini, prices could be lower than anticipated.
According to MacworldBrasil, the iPad mini will finally go on sale in Brazil tomorrow, June 25. That's eight months after the iPad mini...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs