Apple updates iTunes U app with fixes, pull to refresh
Apple has issued a small update to its iTunes U app. The app allows users to access popular courses from major universities and also offers other free education classes from third-party sources. While a majority of the latest iTunes U update is dedicated to bug fixes, a welcome new feature is that iTunes U now uses the popular pull-to-refresh gesture to check for new course updates. Here's everything the release notes is new to the latest release:
- Checks for course updates when you pull to refresh the notepad.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent courses from updating.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes U may unexpectedly quit when opening the Catalog repeatedly.
- Improves support for Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
iTunes U is a free download.
Apple has issued a small update to its iTunes U app. The app allows users to access popular courses from major universities and also...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free