Apple updates iTunes U app with fixes, pull to refresh
Apple has issued a small update to its iTunes U app. The app allows users to access popular courses from major universities and also offers other free education classes from third-party sources. While a majority of the latest iTunes U update is dedicated to bug fixes, a welcome new feature is that iTunes U now uses the popular pull-to-refresh gesture to check for new course updates. Here's everything the release notes is new to the latest release:
- Checks for course updates when you pull to refresh the notepad.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent courses from updating.
- Fixes a problem where iTunes U may unexpectedly quit when opening the Catalog repeatedly.
- Improves support for Arabic, French, German, Greek, Italian, Russian and Spanish.
iTunes U is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs