Dropbox for iOS gets new swipe, share features
Dropbox just released a pretty sweet update for its iOS app. The most noticeable new feature of Dropbox 2.3 is the ability to swipe on any file or folder to reveal a host of options for it, including the ability to share, move, delete, or favorite the item. Another great new feature is the ability to create a new folder in your Dropbox right on your iOS device. Then, using the new "move" option, you can place other items inside that folder -- all without accessing Dropbox on your desktop.
Here's a list of all the new features according to Dropbox's release notes:
- Easily share a link to a folder
- Swipe on any file to quickly share, move, delete, or favorite
- Select and share multiple photos with your family, friends, and other humans
- Bug fixes and other magical performance improvements to keep you happy
Dropbox is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features