Dropbox for iOS gets new swipe, share features
Dropbox just released a pretty sweet update for its iOS app. The most noticeable new feature of Dropbox 2.3 is the ability to swipe on any file or folder to reveal a host of options for it, including the ability to share, move, delete, or favorite the item. Another great new feature is the ability to create a new folder in your Dropbox right on your iOS device. Then, using the new "move" option, you can place other items inside that folder -- all without accessing Dropbox on your desktop.
Here's a list of all the new features according to Dropbox's release notes:
- Easily share a link to a folder
- Swipe on any file to quickly share, move, delete, or favorite
- Select and share multiple photos with your family, friends, and other humans
- Bug fixes and other magical performance improvements to keep you happy
Dropbox is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update