Fuse is the app that creates one feed to rule all your social networks
Most of us probably spend too much time on our phones checking in on various social networks. Even if you only subscribe to one or two, you've probably spent time out in public hopping between apps while waiting in line. Fuse is a new app that aims to at least keep all that searching in one place.
The app aggregates your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn feeds into one updating master list. It even collects your messages and interactions for quick searching. You can like, retweet, favorite and comment to your heart's content.
Currently the app runs on a freemium model, allowing for unlimited Facebook and Twitter feed connections for free, but charging $0.99 each for access to unlimited Instagram and LinkedIn pages. Version 1.0.2 will be released in the coming weeks, and bringing with it a number of minor bug fixes. We'll have a full review up soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs