Fuse is the app that creates one feed to rule all your social networks
Most of us probably spend too much time on our phones checking in on various social networks. Even if you only subscribe to one or two, you've probably spent time out in public hopping between apps while waiting in line. Fuse is a new app that aims to at least keep all that searching in one place.
The app aggregates your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn feeds into one updating master list. It even collects your messages and interactions for quick searching. You can like, retweet, favorite and comment to your heart's content.
Currently the app runs on a freemium model, allowing for unlimited Facebook and Twitter feed connections for free, but charging $0.99 each for access to unlimited Instagram and LinkedIn pages. Version 1.0.2 will be released in the coming weeks, and bringing with it a number of minor bug fixes. We'll have a full review up soon.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync