Canada's TELUS, Rogers to offer cellular iPad 4, iPad mini directly
Mac fans in the Great White North just got a new option for picking up an iPad 4 or iPad mini. Canadian carriers TELUS and Rogers have announced they will offer both the iPad 4 and iPad mini directly to their customers for use on their networks. The models could previously be used under the contracts, but this is the first time the carriers are offering them directly.
Rogers has announced clients will be able to add the devices to their pre-existing data plans. TELUS hasn't announced if subscribers will have that option, but both companies will offer separate, contract-free data plans for the iPads.
According to iMore, TELUS will only be offering the 16 GB and 32 GB models, while Rogers will be selling models from 16 GB to the top-range 128 GB.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter