PSA: Back up your Google Reader account before July 1, 2013
Just a reminder that Google Reader will shut down on Monday, July 1. If you still haven't switched to another service, now is the time to do it before your subscriptions are no longer accessible. While you figure out which service will become your next news-reading home, you should download your RSS feeds from Google Reader and store them on your computer. Once you have a local backup on your computer, you can import these feeds into any RSS service in the future.
Just a reminder that Google Reader will shut down on Monday, July 1. Follow these instructions to back up your Google Reader RSS feeds before they are gone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free
- Dragon Dictate 4 released today with new features and speed enhancements