PSA: Back up your Google Reader account before July 1, 2013
Just a reminder that Google Reader will shut down on Monday, July 1. If you still haven't switched to another service, now is the time to do it before your subscriptions are no longer accessible. While you figure out which service will become your next news-reading home, you should download your RSS feeds from Google Reader and store them on your computer. Once you have a local backup on your computer, you can import these feeds into any RSS service in the future.
Just a reminder that Google Reader will shut down on Monday, July 1. Follow these instructions to back up your Google Reader RSS feeds before they are gone.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs