Mailbox for iPhone adds landscape, Gmail aliases
Orchestra, Inc.'s Mailbox app has been updated to version 1.3.2, bringing with it a slew of new features and fixes. The first major addition is the inclusion of landscape view support, making the app just a little easier for users who prefer a sideways keyboard. The update also brings a new "send as" alias functionality with Gmail. With this feature users can now send messages with a different email address listed as the sender instead of their official Gmail address.
Mailbox was purchased by Dropbox this past March. The Dropbox app was also updated earlier this week. You can see a video of the new Mailbox features below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox updates to support PDF annotations and better integration with iWork
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents