Mailbox for iPhone adds landscape, Gmail aliases
Orchestra, Inc.'s Mailbox app has been updated to version 1.3.2, bringing with it a slew of new features and fixes. The first major addition is the inclusion of landscape view support, making the app just a little easier for users who prefer a sideways keyboard. The update also brings a new "send as" alias functionality with Gmail. With this feature users can now send messages with a different email address listed as the sender instead of their official Gmail address.
Mailbox was purchased by Dropbox this past March. The Dropbox app was also updated earlier this week. You can see a video of the new Mailbox features below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options