Mailbox for iPhone adds landscape, Gmail aliases
Orchestra, Inc.'s Mailbox app has been updated to version 1.3.2, bringing with it a slew of new features and fixes. The first major addition is the inclusion of landscape view support, making the app just a little easier for users who prefer a sideways keyboard. The update also brings a new "send as" alias functionality with Gmail. With this feature users can now send messages with a different email address listed as the sender instead of their official Gmail address.
Mailbox was purchased by Dropbox this past March. The Dropbox app was also updated earlier this week. You can see a video of the new Mailbox features below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)