OneNote for iOS gets an overhaul
Microsoft has announced a complete overhaul of the mobile version of its OneNote note-taking software. The updated version is available for iOS and Android and features a new look and increased functionality.
The most important new feature is the increased consistency in the editing experience across different platforms, meaning text, table and layout formatting will be the same across different devices. In addition, the service now features syncing via SkyDrive Pro and SharePoint. Power users will be happy to find the previous 500-note limit has been removed from the app.
iPad users get an extra bonus feature, access to the Office Ribbon UI. The app is now available in the US App Store and on Google Play.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter