OneNote for iOS gets an overhaul
Microsoft has announced a complete overhaul of the mobile version of its OneNote note-taking software. The updated version is available for iOS and Android and features a new look and increased functionality.
The most important new feature is the increased consistency in the editing experience across different platforms, meaning text, table and layout formatting will be the same across different devices. In addition, the service now features syncing via SkyDrive Pro and SharePoint. Power users will be happy to find the previous 500-note limit has been removed from the app.
iPad users get an extra bonus feature, access to the Office Ribbon UI. The app is now available in the US App Store and on Google Play.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV