Marketcircle teases Billings Pro for iPad
Marketcircle, the company behind Billings Pro, has announced plans to bring the popular service to the iPad. Billings Pro allows users to easily track the time they work and build invoices based on if they charge by the project, quantity of product sold or by the hour. It also can keep track of expenses to keep you from dealing with receipts.
You can find a video preview of the iPad build below. The company hasn't announced an official release date, but in the meantime you can sign up on its website for updates on the project.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter