Marketcircle teases Billings Pro for iPad
Marketcircle, the company behind Billings Pro, has announced plans to bring the popular service to the iPad. Billings Pro allows users to easily track the time they work and build invoices based on if they charge by the project, quantity of product sold or by the hour. It also can keep track of expenses to keep you from dealing with receipts.
You can find a video preview of the iPad build below. The company hasn't announced an official release date, but in the meantime you can sign up on its website for updates on the project.
Marketcircle, the company behind Billings Pro, has announced plans to bring the popular service to the iPad. Billings Pro allows users to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs