Marketcircle teases Billings Pro for iPad
Marketcircle, the company behind Billings Pro, has announced plans to bring the popular service to the iPad. Billings Pro allows users to easily track the time they work and build invoices based on if they charge by the project, quantity of product sold or by the hour. It also can keep track of expenses to keep you from dealing with receipts.
You can find a video preview of the iPad build below. The company hasn't announced an official release date, but in the meantime you can sign up on its website for updates on the project.
Marketcircle, the company behind Billings Pro, has announced plans to bring the popular service to the iPad. Billings Pro allows users to...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free