Marketcircle teases Billings Pro for iPad
Marketcircle, the company behind Billings Pro, has announced plans to bring the popular service to the iPad. Billings Pro allows users to easily track the time they work and build invoices based on if they charge by the project, quantity of product sold or by the hour. It also can keep track of expenses to keep you from dealing with receipts.
You can find a video preview of the iPad build below. The company hasn't announced an official release date, but in the meantime you can sign up on its website for updates on the project.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration