Now Apple files for iWatch trademark in Mexico, Taiwan, and Turkey
Just yesterday word spread through the technology sphere that Apple had filed for an iWatch trademark in Japan. The news seemed to give some limited credence to earlier rumors that Apple had filed for the same iWatch trademark in Russia. Now, less than 24 hours after that Japan trademark surfaced, trademark registrations for iWatch have appeared in Mexico, Taiwan and Turkey, according to MacRumors.
As I wrote yesterday, a trademark registration does not mean the imminent arrival of Apple's fabled smartwatch. However, the fact that Apple is registering iWatch in countries across the globe does now seem to strongly suggest that work on the device is well underway and we may see it early next year. But only time will tell.
Just yesterday word spread through the technology sphere that Apple had filed for an iWatch trademark in Japan. The news seemed to give...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs