Pebble watch strikes deal with Best Buy
Pebble, the Kickstarter darling and harbinger of the smartwatch revolution, will break free from its online-only shackles shortly, as Best Buy has revealed that its stores will begin carrying the crowdfunded device on July 7th. Up until now, the ultra-capable timepiece was only available via the Kickstarter campaign or through the company's own pre-order program. The watch will cost the same US$150 through Best Buy as it does when ordered straight from the makers.
The Pebble has already popped up on Best Buy's online shop, but as of the time of this writing there is no option to pre-order via the big-box retailer. According to AllThingsD, the watch will be available via Best Buy in black and red, though only the black model is currently showing via the store's own website.
Pebble, the Kickstarter darling and harbinger of the smartwatch revolution, will break free from its online-only shackles shortly, as Best...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free