Apple marks five years of the App Store with new poster
With the fifth anniversary of Apple's App Store just about a week away, MacRumors reports that Apple sent out a poster commemorating said anniversary to Financial Times tech reporter Tim Bradshaw.
While it's hard to make out just what the fine print on the poster reads, it appears to chart the impressive rise in both the number of apps available on the App Store and the total amount of money paid out to developers.
We can undoubtedly expect to see a more mainstream celebration from Apple as the July 10th anniversary steadily approaches.
A larger photo can be found here on Tim Bradshaw's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync