Apple marks five years of the App Store with new poster
With the fifth anniversary of Apple's App Store just about a week away, MacRumors reports that Apple sent out a poster commemorating said anniversary to Financial Times tech reporter Tim Bradshaw.
While it's hard to make out just what the fine print on the poster reads, it appears to chart the impressive rise in both the number of apps available on the App Store and the total amount of money paid out to developers.
We can undoubtedly expect to see a more mainstream celebration from Apple as the July 10th anniversary steadily approaches.
A larger photo can be found here on Tim Bradshaw's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options