Apple marks five years of the App Store with new poster
With the fifth anniversary of Apple's App Store just about a week away, MacRumors reports that Apple sent out a poster commemorating said anniversary to Financial Times tech reporter Tim Bradshaw.
While it's hard to make out just what the fine print on the poster reads, it appears to chart the impressive rise in both the number of apps available on the App Store and the total amount of money paid out to developers.
We can undoubtedly expect to see a more mainstream celebration from Apple as the July 10th anniversary steadily approaches.
A larger photo can be found here on Tim Bradshaw's website.
With the fifth anniversary of Apple's App Store just about a week away, MacRumors reports that Apple sent out a poster commemorating said...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station