Apple marks five years of the App Store with new poster
With the fifth anniversary of Apple's App Store just about a week away, MacRumors reports that Apple sent out a poster commemorating said anniversary to Financial Times tech reporter Tim Bradshaw.
While it's hard to make out just what the fine print on the poster reads, it appears to chart the impressive rise in both the number of apps available on the App Store and the total amount of money paid out to developers.
We can undoubtedly expect to see a more mainstream celebration from Apple as the July 10th anniversary steadily approaches.
A larger photo can be found here on Tim Bradshaw's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter