Essential Anatomy 2 adds more systems, iPhone support just in time for back to school
Just in time for the upcoming school season (and Apple's education promo) 3D4Medical has released Essential Anatomy 2 for iPhone, iPad and Mac. The most noticeable improvement, of course, is the iPhone support (EA1 was iPad-only). The first Essential Anatomy app (you can read my review of it here) has become a staple of anatomy learning in the classroom. With the latest update to the app, it has become even more comprehensive. Now in addition to exploring the bones, muscles, connective tissue, nerves, arteries and veins in the body, the app has added the digestive and urinary systems.
Other improvements to Essential Anatomy 2 include:
- Now available for the iPhone 4S and above.
- Digestive and urinary system viscera added.
- Multiple Selection Mode.
- Enhanced Bookmark renaming and sharing features.
- Corrected minor content issues.
- Minor bug fixes and app optimization.
- Alerts to help manage optimal performance for iPad mini and iPad 2.
Just in time for the upcoming school season (and Apple's education promo) 3D4Medical has released Essential Anatomy 2 for iPhone, iPad...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free