Kim Dotcom's Mega coming soon to iOS
Kim Dotcom's cloud storage file-sharing service, called Mega, is coming soon to iOS. The service launched earlier this year to mark the one-year anniversary of the US government's seizure of Megaupload.com. Mega works like many other cloud storage solutions, like Dropbox. However, Mega offers users 50 GB of free storage right off the bat. Users have the option to buy more storage up to 4 TB.
The news of Mega coming to iOS came from Mega's blog. Mega has launched an Android version of its app and it says the iOS version will follow soon. It's likely the iOS app will have the same features as the Android app, so Mega fans on iOS can probably expect the same camera sync, file sharing and export features found in the Android version.
Kim Dotcom's cloud storage file-sharing service, called Mega, is coming soon to iOS. The service launched earlier this year to mark the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support