T-Mobile changes its iPhone 5 pricing again
In what seems to be a running theme with T-Mobile, the telecoms company has once again changed its iPhone 5 pricing. As first reported by TmoNews, T-Mobile has reduced the down payment of the iPhone 5 by US$5 to $145.99, with the 32 GB now costing $245.99 and the 64 GB costing $345.99. While the $5 drop is nice, the company then raised its monthly equipment cost by one dollar. The price changes end up making the overall price of a T-Mobile iPhone 5 the same as if you would buy it unlocked through an Apple store.
The iPhone 5 launched on T-Mobile in April of this year with a cost of $99 for the iPhone and $20 a month for 24 months to purchase the phone outright. But a month after its launch, T-Mobile unexpectedly raised the price of the iPhone by $50. Today's $5 price drop and $1 monthly equipment cost increase marks the third price point for an iPhone 5 on T-Mobile. Who knows, maybe in another month we'll see another price change?
In what seems to be a running theme with T-Mobile, the telecoms company has once again changed its iPhone 5 pricing. As first reported by...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update