Astrid task manager to shut down on August 5
Astrid was acquired by Yahoo earlier this year, and now the web component of the task manager will go offline in a few weeks. Astrid sent out an email to all customers informing them that the cloud-based service would shut down on August 5.
To help customers move to another task manager, Astrid is providing an export tool at astrid.com/home/export. As noted in the email, customers can download their data from Astrid and import it into another task manger like Wunderlist or Any.do. Wunderlist has even created its own import tool at astrid.wunderlist.com to help make the transition as seamless as possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update