Astrid task manager to shut down on August 5
Astrid was acquired by Yahoo earlier this year, and now the web component of the task manager will go offline in a few weeks. Astrid sent out an email to all customers informing them that the cloud-based service would shut down on August 5.
To help customers move to another task manager, Astrid is providing an export tool at astrid.com/home/export. As noted in the email, customers can download their data from Astrid and import it into another task manger like Wunderlist or Any.do. Wunderlist has even created its own import tool at astrid.wunderlist.com to help make the transition as seamless as possible.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter