Astrid task manager to shut down on August 5
Astrid was acquired by Yahoo earlier this year, and now the web component of the task manager will go offline in a few weeks. Astrid sent out an email to all customers informing them that the cloud-based service would shut down on August 5.
To help customers move to another task manager, Astrid is providing an export tool at astrid.com/home/export. As noted in the email, customers can download their data from Astrid and import it into another task manger like Wunderlist or Any.do. Wunderlist has even created its own import tool at astrid.wunderlist.com to help make the transition as seamless as possible.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs