Pandora for iOS updated with auto-pause, improved buffering
Pandora has released an update to its Pandora Radio app for iOS that features a few welcome updates. The most noticeable update is a feature that pauses the currently playing song when you mute your device. This new feature means you'll never miss a song when muting your phone because you forgot to pause Pandora. Other updates include improved playback buffering that Pandora says allows you to hear your music stutter-free and also improved URL support in the app. The full release notes are below:
What's New in Version 4.4
• Stuck with a flaky connection? We've improved playback buffering to keep your favorite music stutter-free.
• Never miss another great song: if you mute your phone, we'll pause your music for you.
• More links to more of what you love: all the URLs that work on Pandora.com now work just as well on your phone.
• Bug fixes and improvements to keep your music playing as it should.
Pandora Radio is a free download.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter