Pandora for iOS updated with auto-pause, improved buffering
Pandora has released an update to its Pandora Radio app for iOS that features a few welcome updates. The most noticeable update is a feature that pauses the currently playing song when you mute your device. This new feature means you'll never miss a song when muting your phone because you forgot to pause Pandora. Other updates include improved playback buffering that Pandora says allows you to hear your music stutter-free and also improved URL support in the app. The full release notes are below:
What's New in Version 4.4
• Stuck with a flaky connection? We've improved playback buffering to keep your favorite music stutter-free.
• Never miss another great song: if you mute your phone, we'll pause your music for you.
• More links to more of what you love: all the URLs that work on Pandora.com now work just as well on your phone.
• Bug fixes and improvements to keep your music playing as it should.
Pandora Radio is a free download.
Pandora has released an update to its Pandora Radio app for iOS that features a few welcome updates. The most noticeable update is a...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free