Tim Cook to attend Sun Valley Conference
Tim Cook is expected to attend the Sun Valley Conference that starts today in Idaho, reports Reuters. The annual conference is hosted by New York-based investment bank Allen & Co. About 300 executives will attend lectures on politics, business and other subjects. This year's conference will be led by Liberty Media Corp Chairman John Malone, known as "the King of Cable" because of all his cable company acquisitions and sales throughout the years.
While the conference is closed to the press, Reuters says this year's conference will focus heavily on the future of cable TV. As Apple and other technology companies become increasingly interested in television, it's no surprise that many of Silicon Valley's tech CEOs will be in attendance. Besides Apple's Cook, Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg; Amazon's Jeff Bezos; Google's Sergey Brin, Eric Schmidt and Larry Page; and Netflix's Reed Hastings will be in attendance.
The Sun Valley Conference runs from today until Friday.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature