Yahoo updates Mail app for iOS
Ever since Marissa Mayer took control of the CEO reins over at Yahoo, the company has been on a mission to shed old baggage and become a more nimble and mobile-focused company.
Though not a monumental update, Yahoo today did update its Mail app for iOS app with some much needed functionality if you happen to be a power Yahoo Mail user, if any of those folks exist.
With the updated app, users can manage more than one Yahoo mail account and easily transition between mailboxes.
The full changelog reads:
- Multiple accounts: Have more than one Yahoo! account? More power to you! Now you can add all your Yahoo! accounts and easily switch between your Inboxes. Note: If you need to sign out, simply go to Settings and choose "Manage Accounts"
- Business Mail accounts: Yahoo! Small Business customers can now access their email through this app, with all supported features such as push notifications, Yahoo! contacts, and photo attachments
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements
You can check out the update over here.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync