Tapestry visual storytelling app adds support for iframe embeds
Tapestry from Betaworks is a visual, storytelling app that lets you tap your way through a tale. It can be used to create some very moving or entertaining narratives that you can share on the Tapestry network. Now, a new embed option expands your audience by allowing you to add your creations to any website or Tumblr blog.
The embeds are available in two sizes -- small and large. The small size has a width of 500 pixels and is perfect for Tumblr, while the larger size measures in at a respectable 852 pixels that looks fantastic on websites and blogs. You can check out a sample Tapestry video that I embedded below using the iframe embed code.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free