Tapestry visual storytelling app adds support for iframe embeds
Tapestry from Betaworks is a visual, storytelling app that lets you tap your way through a tale. It can be used to create some very moving or entertaining narratives that you can share on the Tapestry network. Now, a new embed option expands your audience by allowing you to add your creations to any website or Tumblr blog.
The embeds are available in two sizes -- small and large. The small size has a width of 500 pixels and is perfect for Tumblr, while the larger size measures in at a respectable 852 pixels that looks fantastic on websites and blogs. You can check out a sample Tapestry video that I embedded below using the iframe embed code.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature