The Walking Dead: 400 Days out now
Telltale Games has released new downloadable content for its wildly popular The Walking Dead game. Called "400 Days," the new content serves as a bridge between the first series and the upcoming second series of the game.
Since "400 Days" is brand-new content, The Walking Dead game is sure to attract new players who haven't had the chance to experience it before. For that reason I won't go into details of the plot, but I will say that if you've never played The Walking Dead Season 1, you're in for a treat.
If you have played The Walking Dead Season 1 and want to see a preview of 400 Days, check out the trailer below. To get 400 Days, open up The Walking Dead game on your iOS device make the in-app purchase for just US$4.99. The Walking Dead game itself is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs