The Walking Dead: 400 Days out now
Telltale Games has released new downloadable content for its wildly popular The Walking Dead game. Called "400 Days," the new content serves as a bridge between the first series and the upcoming second series of the game.
Since "400 Days" is brand-new content, The Walking Dead game is sure to attract new players who haven't had the chance to experience it before. For that reason I won't go into details of the plot, but I will say that if you've never played The Walking Dead Season 1, you're in for a treat.
If you have played The Walking Dead Season 1 and want to see a preview of 400 Days, check out the trailer below. To get 400 Days, open up The Walking Dead game on your iOS device make the in-app purchase for just US$4.99. The Walking Dead game itself is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration