The Walking Dead: 400 Days out now
Telltale Games has released new downloadable content for its wildly popular The Walking Dead game. Called "400 Days," the new content serves as a bridge between the first series and the upcoming second series of the game.
Since "400 Days" is brand-new content, The Walking Dead game is sure to attract new players who haven't had the chance to experience it before. For that reason I won't go into details of the plot, but I will say that if you've never played The Walking Dead Season 1, you're in for a treat.
If you have played The Walking Dead Season 1 and want to see a preview of 400 Days, check out the trailer below. To get 400 Days, open up The Walking Dead game on your iOS device make the in-app purchase for just US$4.99. The Walking Dead game itself is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app