The Walking Dead: 400 Days out now
Telltale Games has released new downloadable content for its wildly popular The Walking Dead game. Called "400 Days," the new content serves as a bridge between the first series and the upcoming second series of the game.
Since "400 Days" is brand-new content, The Walking Dead game is sure to attract new players who haven't had the chance to experience it before. For that reason I won't go into details of the plot, but I will say that if you've never played The Walking Dead Season 1, you're in for a treat.
If you have played The Walking Dead Season 1 and want to see a preview of 400 Days, check out the trailer below. To get 400 Days, open up The Walking Dead game on your iOS device make the in-app purchase for just US$4.99. The Walking Dead game itself is a free download.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free