Sprint launches unlimited plans with lifetime guarantee
Earlier this week T-Mobile announced the Jump subscription plan that allows subscribers to trade in their old equipment -- including iPhones -- twice a year. Following that, Sprint announced that it is now offering new unlimited plans with lifetime guarantees. Called The Sprint Unlimited Guarantee, the plan lets customers lock in unlimited talk, text and data not for just two years, but for life.
The new Unlimited, My Way and My All-in rate plans feature unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network for as little as $80 per month. With the Unlimited, My Way plan, Sprint customers can also customize their wireless plan to meet their family's needs, including mixing smartphones and basic phones, selecting their data options, and adding up to 10 lines all on the same account. As customers add additional lines to their account, the more they can save on each line every month. For example, on lines four to 10, customers can get unlimited talk, text and data for as little as $50 per month.
The guarantee applies to new and existing customers who join the "Unlimited, My Way" plan or the "My All-in" plan. The new guarantee is available as of today, July 12. For details on the prices and terms of the eligible plans, head on over to Sprint's website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service