Sprint launches unlimited plans with lifetime guarantee
Earlier this week T-Mobile announced the Jump subscription plan that allows subscribers to trade in their old equipment -- including iPhones -- twice a year. Following that, Sprint announced that it is now offering new unlimited plans with lifetime guarantees. Called The Sprint Unlimited Guarantee, the plan lets customers lock in unlimited talk, text and data not for just two years, but for life.
The new Unlimited, My Way and My All-in rate plans feature unlimited talk, text and data while on the Sprint network for as little as $80 per month. With the Unlimited, My Way plan, Sprint customers can also customize their wireless plan to meet their family's needs, including mixing smartphones and basic phones, selecting their data options, and adding up to 10 lines all on the same account. As customers add additional lines to their account, the more they can save on each line every month. For example, on lines four to 10, customers can get unlimited talk, text and data for as little as $50 per month.
The guarantee applies to new and existing customers who join the "Unlimited, My Way" plan or the "My All-in" plan. The new guarantee is available as of today, July 12. For details on the prices and terms of the eligible plans, head on over to Sprint's website.
Earlier this week T-Mobile announced the Jump subscription plan that allows subscribers to trade in their old equipment -- including...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs