And so it begins: Royal Baby App hits App Store
Future PLC puts out some incredible titles: MacLife, PC Gamer, T3 and dozens more. But being a publisher, they're always looking for new stuff to sell, so if it had to be anybody, why not them? The company has just released the Royal Baby App that, you guessed it, is dedicated to the impending arrival of Kate and William's as-of-yet unborn child.
There hasn't been this much excitement in the air about a birth since a baby supposedly came into the world in a manger more than 2000 years ago. And not just here in Britain. In America, people lap up Kate and William baby news like it's a hot fudge sundae in Death Valley (and I'm an American living in London, so it's okay for me to make fun of people on all sides of the pond about this).
So what does the app get you? Pictures, of course, of when the most privileged child on the planet arrives. Plus all the news you can take about someone else's child, which, ironically, seems to be contradictory to what one would expect considering that most people profess to loath seeing too many pics of their friend's and relative's kids on their Facebook feed.
Royal Baby App: Kate and William's birth celebration is a free download with several in-app purchases.
Future PLC puts out some incredible titles: MacLife, PC Gamer, T3 and dozens more. But being a publisher, they're always looking for new...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free