Angry Birds Star Wars 2 to launch September 19th
Rovio has announced that Angry Birds Star Wars 2 will hit the App Store on September 19th. The game is a follow-up to the massively popular Angry Birds Star Wars released earlier this year (and currently the Free App of the Week). Here's what Rovio had to say about the sequel:
Rovio and Lucasfilm have teamed up again to bring you even more adventures from the Angry Birds Star Wars universe! Experience the legendary story of the Star Wars prequel movies with dozens of your favorite characters with all-new powers! For the first time ever, you can even choose to "Join the Pork Side" and play as one of the villainous pigs!
Fling your favorite characters, including a young pod-racing Anakin, Mace Windu, General Grievous, Darth Maul and yes... even Jar Jar Binks!
Unlock more than 30 characters in game, or scan your favorite Angry Birds Star Wars II toys directly into the game using Hasbro's amazing new TELEPODS technology!
Can't wait? Check out the trailer below.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7