Word Lens developer uses quadcopter to deliver wedding ring
Word Lens developer Otavio Good recently tied the knot with his wife at a wedding ceremony in Redwood City. But being a techie and developer, he decided to have tech play a role at his wedding. Standing in front of a lawn full of guests, Good shrugged when the marriage official asked for the ring; it seemed he had forgotten it. Then seconds later an iPhone-controlled quadcopter swooped in and delivered the ring to Good in front of some very amused guests.
Check out the video below to see it all play out (and extra point to Good for the having the harpist strum up the James Bond theme during ring delivery).
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows