Microsoft Outlook app hits iOS
While there have been plenty of third-party options available for connecting iOS users to their Outlook accounts, there has never been an official app from Microsoft. It's an oversight that has finally been corrected with the Outlook Web App (OWA) for iOS.
The app is being released in two different native versions, one for iPhone and one for iPad. OWA for iOS connects to the email, calendar and contacts of Office 365 for business subscribers, giving them complete access to their Outlook on the go. Beyond those basic tools, the app features push notifications and a powerful voice search that can access your contacts or bring up your calendar.
While there have been plenty of third-party options available for connecting iOS users to their Outlook accounts, there has never been an...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update