'Rovio Account' lets Angry Birds fans sync games across devices
We've all been there. You get a new device, download Angry Birds, and are outraged to discover that there is no record of your completed levels. Dismayed, you have no other choice but to start over at level 1.
Sure, it's a quintessential first-world problem, but Rovio today announced a long-awaited solution to said problem.
The answer is Rovio Account, a new service which lets users sync level progress across devices.
Rovio Account lets you store your game progress and continue playing on another device.
Some of you may have noticed a new feature in your Rovio games called Rovio Account. Our fans have been asking for a way to play their game on different phones or tablets without losing their progress when changing the device. This is exactly what Rovio Account lets you do!
As it stands now, Rovio Account is only available for the original Angry Birds and The Croods, but the company notes that it will be rolling out the feature to other Angry Birds titles in the future.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options