Best Buy again offering $200+ for iPad trade-ins
Earlier this month, Best Buy offered iPad owners US$200 towards the purchase of a new iPad with Retina display if owners traded in their old iPad 2's or third-generation iPads. That program will resume today and run until August 3, according to 9to5Mac.
To be eligible, owners of iPad 2's or third-generation iPads must have the device and it must be free of water damage or cracked screens. Owners will get a minimum of a $200 Best Buy gift card for their old device to put towards the purchase of a fourth-generation iPad.
Best Buy will officially announce the program today on BestBuy.com, via emails sent to customers, and through social media.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)