Best Buy again offering $200+ for iPad trade-ins
Earlier this month, Best Buy offered iPad owners US$200 towards the purchase of a new iPad with Retina display if owners traded in their old iPad 2's or third-generation iPads. That program will resume today and run until August 3, according to 9to5Mac.
To be eligible, owners of iPad 2's or third-generation iPads must have the device and it must be free of water damage or cracked screens. Owners will get a minimum of a $200 Best Buy gift card for their old device to put towards the purchase of a fourth-generation iPad.
Best Buy will officially announce the program today on BestBuy.com, via emails sent to customers, and through social media.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options
- Amazon Instant Video app now offers free, ad-supported TV episodes, new HBO shows