AT&T expands 4G LTE coverage to 8 new markets
Today AT&T announced eight new 4G LTE markets as part of its continuing push to roll out the service across the country. The move brings the company's reported coverage zones for the service to 336 regions in the USA.
Residents of Greenville, Ala., Troy, Ala., Madera-Chowchilla, Calif., Merced, Calif., Vallejo-Vacaville, Calif., New London County, Conn., Sussex County, Del. and Columbia, Mo., can all look forward to the new service. Provided they have AT&T, of course.
The company's goal is to have 400 4G LTE areas activated by the end of 2013, bringing the speedy network to an anticipated 270 million customers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter