AT&T expands 4G LTE coverage to 8 new markets
Today AT&T announced eight new 4G LTE markets as part of its continuing push to roll out the service across the country. The move brings the company's reported coverage zones for the service to 336 regions in the USA.
Residents of Greenville, Ala., Troy, Ala., Madera-Chowchilla, Calif., Merced, Calif., Vallejo-Vacaville, Calif., New London County, Conn., Sussex County, Del. and Columbia, Mo., can all look forward to the new service. Provided they have AT&T, of course.
The company's goal is to have 400 4G LTE areas activated by the end of 2013, bringing the speedy network to an anticipated 270 million customers.
Today AT&T announced eight new 4G LTE markets as part of its continuing push to roll out the service across the country. The move...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype
- Amazon Cloud Drive Photos gains video, iPad support
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7