AT&T expands 4G LTE coverage to 8 new markets
Today AT&T announced eight new 4G LTE markets as part of its continuing push to roll out the service across the country. The move brings the company's reported coverage zones for the service to 336 regions in the USA.
Residents of Greenville, Ala., Troy, Ala., Madera-Chowchilla, Calif., Merced, Calif., Vallejo-Vacaville, Calif., New London County, Conn., Sussex County, Del. and Columbia, Mo., can all look forward to the new service. Provided they have AT&T, of course.
The company's goal is to have 400 4G LTE areas activated by the end of 2013, bringing the speedy network to an anticipated 270 million customers.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features