AT&T expands 4G LTE coverage to 8 new markets
Today AT&T announced eight new 4G LTE markets as part of its continuing push to roll out the service across the country. The move brings the company's reported coverage zones for the service to 336 regions in the USA.
Residents of Greenville, Ala., Troy, Ala., Madera-Chowchilla, Calif., Merced, Calif., Vallejo-Vacaville, Calif., New London County, Conn., Sussex County, Del. and Columbia, Mo., can all look forward to the new service. Provided they have AT&T, of course.
The company's goal is to have 400 4G LTE areas activated by the end of 2013, bringing the speedy network to an anticipated 270 million customers.
Today AT&T announced eight new 4G LTE markets as part of its continuing push to roll out the service across the country. The move...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free