DevJuice: HockeyCoach introduces crash report inspection and management
If you're a HockeyApp customer, the service that enables you to collect user feedback, distribute betas, and analyze tests, you'll be pleased to learn that the company has just introduced a new app. Just launched, HockeyCoach helps you view and manage your crash reports.
With just a few clicks, you'll be able to view your source code side-by-side with the crash report. All you need is a git repository and a commit tag. Hockey Coach correlates the source with the symbolification to make sure you view the right error point.
HockeyCoach also coordinates with bug tracker tickets. It's a free download for all current HockeyApp customers. HockeyApp plans start at $10/month for indies and go up to $300/month for Enterprise deployment.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter