DevJuice: HockeyCoach introduces crash report inspection and management
If you're a HockeyApp customer, the service that enables you to collect user feedback, distribute betas, and analyze tests, you'll be pleased to learn that the company has just introduced a new app. Just launched, HockeyCoach helps you view and manage your crash reports.
With just a few clicks, you'll be able to view your source code side-by-side with the crash report. All you need is a git repository and a commit tag. Hockey Coach correlates the source with the symbolification to make sure you view the right error point.
HockeyCoach also coordinates with bug tracker tickets. It's a free download for all current HockeyApp customers. HockeyApp plans start at $10/month for indies and go up to $300/month for Enterprise deployment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync