DevJuice: HockeyCoach introduces crash report inspection and management
If you're a HockeyApp customer, the service that enables you to collect user feedback, distribute betas, and analyze tests, you'll be pleased to learn that the company has just introduced a new app. Just launched, HockeyCoach helps you view and manage your crash reports.
With just a few clicks, you'll be able to view your source code side-by-side with the crash report. All you need is a git repository and a commit tag. Hockey Coach correlates the source with the symbolification to make sure you view the right error point.
HockeyCoach also coordinates with bug tracker tickets. It's a free download for all current HockeyApp customers. HockeyApp plans start at $10/month for indies and go up to $300/month for Enterprise deployment.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration