Google to end support for Google Catalog on iOS
Google Catalogs, a favorite of online window shoppers whose bosses have web filters, has announced it will be ending support for its apps on August 15. Users have been directed to view the site via its website google.com/catalogs from their desktop browser. Google recently announced it would also be ending its Google Shopper app on August 30.
So if you've always wanted to try out Google Catalog now is your last chance. The app is still available for download in the iTunes store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options