iOS notetaking service 'Catch Notes' shutting down August 30th
Users of the popular iOS app Catch Notes, take note (no pun intended): the note-taking and archiving service is shutting down as of August 30. The service allowed people to take notes via text, photos or voice and share them with friends and colleagues. The company has not been specific about why it's shutting down, but is urging users to download their data before it is deleted from Catch's servers on August 30. From an announcement on the company website:
Catch has made the difficult decision to take the company in a different direction. As such, we will be terminating service next month. We value our users and have greatly enjoyed providing Catch to millions of people over the last several years, but it is time for us to move on.
Catch will no longer be available after 30 August 2013. Please follow these directions to download your data before this time.
We thank you for your support. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com. We apologize if we are not able to respond to all emails.
- The Catch Team
The provided export tools allow Catch users to export their data as CVS and ZIP downloads and will also optimize data for use with other services, like Evernote.
Users of the popular iOS app Catch Notes, take note (no pun intended): the note-taking and archiving service is shutting down as of...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs