Nokia gets catty with 925 ad parodying Apple's 'Photos Every Day' commercial
Nokia borrowed some inspiration from Microsoft's tool box today with the release of its snarky new commercial for the Lumia 925. Taking aim at Apple's "Photos Every Day" TV spot, the Lumia ad finds the company criticizing the quality of the iPhone 5's camera.
The iPhone 5 shipped with an 8 megapixel camera, while the new Lumia has a 8.7 megapixel camera and a dual-LED flash. We've included both Nokia's spot and Apple's original advertisement for comparison.
Nokia "Better Photos Every Day"
Apple "Photos Every Day
Nokia borrowed some inspiration from Microsoft's tool box today with the release of its snarky new commercial for the Lumia 925. Taking...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs