Nokia gets catty with 925 ad parodying Apple's 'Photos Every Day' commercial
Nokia borrowed some inspiration from Microsoft's tool box today with the release of its snarky new commercial for the Lumia 925. Taking aim at Apple's "Photos Every Day" TV spot, the Lumia ad finds the company criticizing the quality of the iPhone 5's camera.
The iPhone 5 shipped with an 8 megapixel camera, while the new Lumia has a 8.7 megapixel camera and a dual-LED flash. We've included both Nokia's spot and Apple's original advertisement for comparison.
Nokia "Better Photos Every Day"
Apple "Photos Every Day
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync