Nokia gets catty with 925 ad parodying Apple's 'Photos Every Day' commercial
Nokia borrowed some inspiration from Microsoft's tool box today with the release of its snarky new commercial for the Lumia 925. Taking aim at Apple's "Photos Every Day" TV spot, the Lumia ad finds the company criticizing the quality of the iPhone 5's camera.
The iPhone 5 shipped with an 8 megapixel camera, while the new Lumia has a 8.7 megapixel camera and a dual-LED flash. We've included both Nokia's spot and Apple's original advertisement for comparison.
Nokia "Better Photos Every Day"
Apple "Photos Every Day
Nokia borrowed some inspiration from Microsoft's tool box today with the release of its snarky new commercial for the Lumia 925. Taking...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daylite 5 adds refinements to the business management app
- 1Password 4.5 for iOS gains features, slims down
- IFTTT for iPad brings service/device mashups to your favorite tablet
- Daily App: Rormix brings indie music videos to your iPhone and iPad
- Pebble updates its iOS app with new apps, sharing options and v2.1 fix
- PSA: Pebble for iOS v.2.1 update contains critical flaw that breaks the app - Update