Official Google AdSense app hits the App Store
Google has released an official AdSense app, so users can now conveniently check their ad-based earnings and other pertinent AdSense data. The app is somewhat limited to the extent that users can't make any fundamental changes to their account via the mobile app.
The AdSense app provides an easy way to access key data from your AdSense account. Access reporting features anywhere, directly from your iPhone. The first version of the app gives you access to: the key earnings information, top custom and URL channels, ad units and sites reports, payment alerts.
While Google notes that the app is optimized for the iPhone 5, it will work on devices as old as the iPhone 3GS. Note, though, that the app requires iOS 6 or later. As one would expect from Google, the app is free.
Google has released an official AdSense app, so users can now conveniently check their ad-based earnings and other pertinent AdSense data....
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support