Apple releases iOS 7 beta 5 and new Apple TV beta to developers
Apple released iOS 7 beta 5 today to developers, hopefully bringing some new features and bug fixes to the next version of Apple's mobile OS. This is a quick turnaround between versions as Apple just released beta 4 a little over a week ago. You can download the latest version over-the-air via Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta.
Besides iOS 7 beta 5, Apple also released a new beta version of Apple TV 5.4 to developers. Developers can download iOS 7 or the Apple TV software manually from Apple's developer website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Dropbox adds file/folder renaming and Office document editing to iOS app
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)