Apple releases iOS 7 beta 5 and new Apple TV beta to developers
Apple released iOS 7 beta 5 today to developers, hopefully bringing some new features and bug fixes to the next version of Apple's mobile OS. This is a quick turnaround between versions as Apple just released beta 4 a little over a week ago. You can download the latest version over-the-air via Settings > General > Software Update on devices running the current iOS 7 beta.
Besides iOS 7 beta 5, Apple also released a new beta version of Apple TV 5.4 to developers. Developers can download iOS 7 or the Apple TV software manually from Apple's developer website.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter