Deus Ex: The Fall update supports iPad 2
Deus Ex: The Fall hit the App Store a few weeks back and instantly made headlines for an anti-piracy scheme whereby users with jailbroken iOS devices were precluded from playing the game, even if they spent the full US$6.99 to download it.
The developers were quick to respond to user outcry and promised that an impending update would soon change that.
Yesterday, Deus Ex: The Fall was in fact updated, but the bigger story here is that the game is now compatible with the iPad 2. So for all you iPad 2-toting folks who want to get some action-style gaming on, have at it.
The changelog also indicates that the recent version of the game includes a major update to the game's artificial intelligence.
Lastly, bear in mind that the game is not compatible with the iPhone 4, but will work on the iPhone 4S and above, the iPad 2 and above, and the iPad mini.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free