Deus Ex: The Fall update supports iPad 2
Deus Ex: The Fall hit the App Store a few weeks back and instantly made headlines for an anti-piracy scheme whereby users with jailbroken iOS devices were precluded from playing the game, even if they spent the full US$6.99 to download it.
The developers were quick to respond to user outcry and promised that an impending update would soon change that.
Yesterday, Deus Ex: The Fall was in fact updated, but the bigger story here is that the game is now compatible with the iPad 2. So for all you iPad 2-toting folks who want to get some action-style gaming on, have at it.
The changelog also indicates that the recent version of the game includes a major update to the game's artificial intelligence.
Lastly, bear in mind that the game is not compatible with the iPhone 4, but will work on the iPhone 4S and above, the iPad 2 and above, and the iPad mini.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync