easyJet expands Passbook support to 75 airports
In May, popular European discount airline easyJet announced that it was testing Passbook ticketing support at six airports in Europe, with support to come from more airports if the trial was found successful. And judging by today's easyJet app update, it looks like that's the case. Now the company is offering Passbook ticketing support at a whopping 75 airports in Europe.
This is significant because easyJet is one of the most popular discount airlines. Passbook-supported apps have been slow to catch on outside of the US (and even inside the US).
But Passbook support isn't the only thing new in the latest easyJet update. Check out the other goodies and the release notes below:
What's New in Version 2.3.0
- More airports enabled for mobile boarding passes. Now live at over 75 airports across Europe
- New options to book a hotel or car - via our partners at Europcar and Booking.com
- Add travel insurance to your completed booking in one click
- Improvements to the look and readability of mobile boarding passes
- Enhancements to Passbook integration to address a timezone issue reported by some users
- Updated mobile FAQs
easyJet is a free download.
In May, popular European discount airline easyJet announced that it was testing Passbook ticketing support at six airports in Europe,...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free