Instagram adds Video Imports, Automatic Straightening
Instagram for iOS has been updated with a pair of significant new features. First, the app supports importing videos from iOS's camera roll. Previously users would need to record a video to share with the service, but now they'll be able to choose any existing video in the camera roll -- even if it was shot using other apps.
This update also introduces an Automatic Straightening tool. If your photo is crooked on a horizontal line, simply tap the Automatic Straightening tool button and the photo will be straightened. Tapping the tool also brings up the straightening slider, which allows the user to manually correct for a desired level.
Instagram for iOS has been updated with a pair of significant new features. First, the app supports importing videos from iOS's camera...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Pandora Radio 5.1: Wake up to your favorite station
- Microsoft revamps Bing for iPad
- Plex updated for iOS 7
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support