Instagram adds Video Imports, Automatic Straightening
Instagram for iOS has been updated with a pair of significant new features. First, the app supports importing videos from iOS's camera roll. Previously users would need to record a video to share with the service, but now they'll be able to choose any existing video in the camera roll -- even if it was shot using other apps.
This update also introduces an Automatic Straightening tool. If your photo is crooked on a horizontal line, simply tap the Automatic Straightening tool button and the photo will be straightened. Tapping the tool also brings up the straightening slider, which allows the user to manually correct for a desired level.
Instagram for iOS has been updated with a pair of significant new features. First, the app supports importing videos from iOS's camera...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free