Instagram adds Video Imports, Automatic Straightening
Instagram for iOS has been updated with a pair of significant new features. First, the app supports importing videos from iOS's camera roll. Previously users would need to record a video to share with the service, but now they'll be able to choose any existing video in the camera roll -- even if it was shot using other apps.
This update also introduces an Automatic Straightening tool. If your photo is crooked on a horizontal line, simply tap the Automatic Straightening tool button and the photo will be straightened. Tapping the tool also brings up the straightening slider, which allows the user to manually correct for a desired level.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Vizzywig 8xHD price tag now a very affordable $49.99
- Automatic targets teen drivers with License+ service
- Dropbox adds support for TouchID
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration