Twitter #music app updated with new music discovery tools, more
As internet radio continues to be one of the hottest games in town, Twitter has updated its #music app to better compete with big players like Pandora, Spotify and Rdio. As with any online content service, a fundamental issue to overcome is discovery: how users can easily find new and relevant content they enjoy. To this end, Twitter #music has increased its discovery tools significantly.
Users can now hear tracks that their preferred artists are listening to, as well as music from similar artists. The app now also notices which artists a user has tweeted about, and will include more of their music in the radio stream. Additionally, the new Twitter #music app will scan the music library on your iPhone and upload its metadata to Twitter in order to give a user more relevant music content suggestions.
Twitter #music for iOS is a free download.
As internet radio continues to be one of the hottest games in town, Twitter has updated its #music app to better compete with big players...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free