2013 iPhone Photography Award winners showcase the best of mobile photography
While many of us just use our iPhones to take quick snaps of friends and family, some photographers are pushing the limits of the iPhone camera and creating incredible works of art. The iPhone Photography Awards showcase the best of what photographers are able to capture and manipulate on their phones, and the 2013 winners are outstanding.
Rather than discuss the photos, I'll simply make the suggestion that you should take some time out and enjoy the winning images.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free