2013 iPhone Photography Award winners showcase the best of mobile photography
While many of us just use our iPhones to take quick snaps of friends and family, some photographers are pushing the limits of the iPhone camera and creating incredible works of art. The iPhone Photography Awards showcase the best of what photographers are able to capture and manipulate on their phones, and the 2013 winners are outstanding.
Rather than discuss the photos, I'll simply make the suggestion that you should take some time out and enjoy the winning images.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app
- Dropbox for iOS update adds new setup and file management options