Plants vs. Zombies 2 hits the App Store
PopCap has released Plants vs. Zombies 2 on the App Store this morning. The game is the follow-up to the wildly popular action-strategy adventure Plants vs. Zombies. This time around, players pit wild plants against the undead throughout different time periods. From PopCap's website describing the sequel:
Join Crazy Dave on a crazy adventure where you'll meet, greet and defeat legions of zombies from the dawn of time to the end of days. Amass an army of powerful new plants, super charge them with Plant Food and power up your defenses with amazing new ways to protect your brain.
In addition to new plants, Plants vs. Zombies 2 features new zombies (including zombie chickens), new endless levels like Pyramid of Doom and Pirate's Booty, and new power ups. Plants vs. Zombies 2 is a free download and offers in-app purchases.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more