Get an extra 1 GB of Dropbox storage by syncing it to Mailbox
Dropbox users take notice: Mailbox has a deal for you. Specifically, if Mailbox users sync the app to their Dropbox account, they will receive an extra 1 GB of Dropbox storage for free. The tip was first posted by The Next Web.
Mailbox is the iOS email client that took the app world by storm earlier this year. Then in March, Dropbox swooped in an bought it, so offering Dropbox users an extra gigabyte of storage is a logical step.
If you don't want to use Mailbox as your email client, don't worry. Just download the app and add a single email account. Next, go into its settings and sync it with your Dropbox account. Then voila! Instantly you'll have an extra gigabyte of Dropbox space, which is yours to keep forever -- even if you delete Mailbox.
Also note, if you're already syncing Mailbox to Dropbox, simply unsync it and then sync it again to receive the extra storage.
Dropbox users take notice: Mailbox has a deal for you. Specifically, if Mailbox users sync the app to their Dropbox account, they will...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- IFTTT adds a location channel to its iOS App
- Plants vs. Zombies 2 gets upgraded map, more 'cool' stuff
- Remote Desktop update brings OS X Mavericks support and improved multi-display support
- Valve revamps Steam Mobile for iOS
- Google Drive iOS app finally lets you sort items and find and replace in documents
- Viber announces Viber Out calls for iOS, goes head to head with Skype