Google announces new YouTube for iOS with multitasking
The multitasking feature allows users to minimize their current video to a small box on the bottom-right of the screen, bringing up a search function where you can find new videos. We can now search for cat videos while we watch cat videos. When you find what you're looking for, the minimized window can be quickly closed or brought back to full screen by swiping your finger right or left, respectively.
Increased search functionality has also been added so users can search for playlists and tap the "play all" button for a seemingly endless wave of video content. You can find YouTube Version 2.0 in the App Store right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free