Google announces new YouTube for iOS with multitasking
The multitasking feature allows users to minimize their current video to a small box on the bottom-right of the screen, bringing up a search function where you can find new videos. We can now search for cat videos while we watch cat videos. When you find what you're looking for, the minimized window can be quickly closed or brought back to full screen by swiping your finger right or left, respectively.
Increased search functionality has also been added so users can search for playlists and tap the "play all" button for a seemingly endless wave of video content. You can find YouTube Version 2.0 in the App Store right now.
Software Updatesmore updates
- Apple Remote Desktop updated with Yosemite support
- OS X Yosemite 10.10.2, iOS 8.1.3 updates now available
- Sports Illustrated 120 SPORTS channel comes to Apple TV
- Logic Pro X update brings AirDrop support, new effects, tools, and more
- Parallels Access 2.5 released, adds file manager, computer-to-computer remote access
- The Google Translate iOS app is about to get a lot smarter