Google announces new YouTube for iOS with multitasking
The multitasking feature allows users to minimize their current video to a small box on the bottom-right of the screen, bringing up a search function where you can find new videos. We can now search for cat videos while we watch cat videos. When you find what you're looking for, the minimized window can be quickly closed or brought back to full screen by swiping your finger right or left, respectively.
Increased search functionality has also been added so users can search for playlists and tap the "play all" button for a seemingly endless wave of video content. You can find YouTube Version 2.0 in the App Store right now.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- YouTube for iOS gets updated with full support for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus
- iOS 8.0.1 update now available (Updated -- Don't update!)
- NFL Mobile updated for 2014 Season with new Fantasy Football features, NFL Now integration
- Yahoo Mail improves email inbox searching with new filtering options
- Ember for Mac gains 'hugely-requested' screen recording feature
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more