Star Trek Into Darkness released on iTunes ahead of DVD
I'm not a die-hard Star Trek fan, so all you Trekkies out there will have to forgive me for saying this -- I thoroughly enjoyed Star Trek Into Darkness. While a few friends of mine, all seasoned Star Trek aficionados, had a laundry list of complaints about the movie, I found it to be everything an action movie should be.
If you haven't yet seen the movie, or if you'd like to catch it again, the title is available for purchase via iTunes: US$14.99 will get you the movie in standard definition, but if you'd like the full, immersive movie experience, you can download the film in HD for $19.99.
What's notable here is that the film is available on iTunes three weeks before it will be available anywhere else. The film will be available on DVD on September 10.
Head over to iTunes if you'd like to relax for a few hours with a solid and incredibly enjoyable flick from the always talented J.J. Abrams.
Here's a trailer to whet your appetite.
I'm not a die-hard Star Trek fan, so all you Trekkies out there will have to forgive me for saying this -- I thoroughly enjoyed...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs