AT&T expanding LTE coverage to 50 more markets by year-end
AT&T plans to make even more iPhone 5, iPad and iPad mini owners happy by the end of 2013, with today's announcement that 4G LTE service will be rolled out to 50 additional markets in the US before New Year's Day.
AT&T's 4G LTE network currently covers 370 markets with 225 million potential customers. By the end of the year, that coverage will expand to more than 400 markets and 270 million people. While we won't list all 50 markets here, the top 10 seen here are an indication of the type of locations that will be gaining speedy wireless internet service.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Daily App: MyScript Calculator solves your hand-written math equations
- Findery app lets you discover the world around you using annotated notes and maps
- The Learnist app brings its crowd-sourced collection of information to your iPhone
- My cat Cinnamon reviews Friskies Cat Fishing 2
- Photo Grid Collage Maker is capable and free
- iExit gets new features and is now free