Pandora adds sleep timer to its mobile apps
This week, Pandora announced the end of its 40-hour free listening limit on mobile devices. It's a move many see as a response to the pending arrival of iTunes Radio. Pandora customers may now listen to as much music as they like without a subscription.
But wait, what about your data limit? Thanks to the latest update for the Pandora iOS app, wasting your data by falling asleep with Pandora on is a thing of the past. The company has added a sleep timer to the app, complete with a countdown clock so you'll know when the music will stop. Users can choose between 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
The feature is currently exclusive to iOS and Android devices. You can grab the latest update over at the App Store.
This week, Pandora announced the end of its 40-hour free listening limit on mobile devices. It's a move many see as a response to the...
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Readdle rolls out PDF Expert 5: iCloud support, shared folder with Documents by Readdle
- FlightTrack 5: new look and features just in time for holiday travel
- HBO Go for iOS update adds Google Chromecast support
- Haiku Deck updates iPad app, launches web-based cloud version
- Weather Underground iPhone app gets crowdsourced weather, iOS 7 style
- Apple updates iMovie, adds support for older Macs