Pandora adds sleep timer to its mobile apps
This week, Pandora announced the end of its 40-hour free listening limit on mobile devices. It's a move many see as a response to the pending arrival of iTunes Radio. Pandora customers may now listen to as much music as they like without a subscription.
But wait, what about your data limit? Thanks to the latest update for the Pandora iOS app, wasting your data by falling asleep with Pandora on is a thing of the past. The company has added a sleep timer to the app, complete with a countdown clock so you'll know when the music will stop. Users can choose between 15, 30 or 60 minutes.
The feature is currently exclusive to iOS and Android devices. You can grab the latest update over at the App Store.
Subscribe to Newsletter
Software Updatesmore updates
- Spotify update adds equalizer, refreshed Artist page and more
- Fantastical 2.1 for iOS adds new snooze, search and notification features
- ExpanDrive 4, more services and faster sync
- Apple adds iTunes Extras to Apple TV
- Spotify updates with new iPhone controls in time for summer BBQs
- iTunes U update will bring course creation and student discussion to iPad app